‘Learning, Achieving, Growing in God’s Love’
Our school community is centred on the love of God, in His Son, Jesus Christ and strengthened by the Holy Spirit. We will be generous and visible people of Jesus Christ, reaching out in love to all, brining hope, aspiration and life in all its fullness to our children.
St. Mary’s School community is based on the values of a Christian family. We work hard to achieve a high quality of care through our Christian foundation, developing values, self-esteem and character to enable everyone to be happy and reach their full potential.
- For all our children to reach their full potential through access to an exciting and stimulating curriculum, developing the skills to become life-long learners, whilst meeting the full requirements of the National Curriculum.
- For all our children to grow as thinking, confident, responsible and caring individuals with clear values rooted firmly in our Christian Foundation.
- To provide equal opportunities for everyone in the school community to develop personally and professionally in a safe, secure and supportive environment.
- To encourage children to feel part of the local and wider community and contribute to the life of it, including through our close links with St. Mary’s Church.
- To maintain co-operative and supportive relationships within the school community of children, families, staff and governors.
- To maintain a purposeful, attractive, safe and stimulating learning environment.