Learning, Achieving, Growing, In God's Love
St. Mary’s School community is based on the values of a Christian family. We work hard to achieve a high quality of care through our Christian foundation, developing values, self-esteem and character to enable everyone to be happy and reach their full potential.
- For all our children to reach their full potential through access to an exciting and stimulating curriculum, developing the skills to become life-long learners, whilst meeting the full requirements of the National Curriculum.
- For all our children to grow as thinking, confident, responsible and caring individuals with clear values rooted firmly in our Christian Foundation.
- To provide equal opportunities for everyone in the school community to develop personally and professionally in a safe, secure and supportive environment.
- To encourage children to feel part of the local and wider community and contribute to the life of it, including through our close links with St. Mary’s Church.
- To maintain co-operative and supportive relationships within the school community of children, families, staff and governors.
- To maintain a purposeful, attractive, safe and stimulating learning environment.